If you are queer, and want your tumblr listed, it goes under personal.
It does not go under a specific category (e.g. lesbian, trans*, humour) unless the majority of your content (90%+) is that theme. Caveat: a blog 100% full of reblogged photographs of women does not make it a “lesbian” tumblr, etc. It needs more varied content to go in the category (e.g. news, lifestyle, discussions, politics, rights, law etc).
Things that can get you refused listing/unlisted: any trace of *isms or *phobias noticed or brought to our attention. This includes (but is not limited to):
- [Photo]blogs who refuse to stop posting culturally appropriative images (read: hipsters in war bonnets)
- Blogs caught stealing content with intent to pass off as their own
- Blogs spreading fallacies deliberately (e.g. incorrect abortion information)
- Blogs engaging in sex-shaming, slut-shaming, body-shaming etc.
- Promotion of eating disorders